Top 10 Reasons to Join
The Top 10 Reasons to Join the Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce
1. Networking - Grow your business by taking advantage of the many networking opportunities the Chamber provides for cultivating and maintaining valuable business prospects and relationships. Look on the website for Upcoming Events and meet your next best business partner! Monthly networking events include Business after 5 O’clock Mixer, Schuylkill Women in Business Luncheons and Networking before 9 Breakfast Events. Annual events include the Member Appreciation Mixer, the Walk for Progress/Taste of Schuylkill Event, the Golf Outing, the Awards Breakfast and the Annual Luncheon, all designed to offer you connections.
2. Member Only Services - You can receive discounts through our Member-2-Member Discount Program. The Chamber also provides assistance with Ribbon Cuttings including assistance with public relations.
3. Professional Development - Each month, the Chamber has opportunities for members to attend training sessions, workshops and seminars that will help your business succeed, such as sales, marketing, social media, networking and more.
4. Become a Committee Member - Service on one of our many committees provides numerous networking opportunities and professional leadership development. Build your business while promoting developments of keen interest to local businesses and the community at large.
5. Become a Voice for Local Business - Our staff, Board and Government Affairs Committee are deeply involved in many key decisions benefiting County businesses and, therefore, your business.
6. Access to Chamber Affinity Programs - such as healthcare consultation; energy procurement (commercial & residential); and business liability programs.
7. Credibility - Many members of the community consider Chamber of Commerce membership to be a sign of a reputable, solid business. When you join the Chamber, you will receive a Chamber of Commerce decal to display in your business’ window, so other businesses know you are a member.
8. Focus on the Future - Join us in our dedication to the business community of tomorrow through an effective commitment to the next generation of Schuylkill County residents, business owners and visitors. The Chamber constantly looks for ways to support a better quality of life for all of Schuylkill County.
9. Market your Products and Services - Through the Chamber's many marketing and promotional opportunities, you'll reach hundreds of local business owners and executives. Creative and dynamic advertising and sponsorship opportunities exist through the Chamber's events, programs, website and publications.
10. Stay Informed - By being involved with the Schuylkill Chamber of Commerce, you will always be informed of what is going on in our local community. The Chamber utilizes several media outlets including our Weekend Update delivered by e-mail to over 3,000 members, delivering business and member news directly to your inbox; and our monthly Chamber newsletter, The Communicator. The Chamber’s Facebook page, Twitter account and LinkedIn group provide opportunities for members to stay informed and get connected with other like-minded professionals. As a Chamber member, you have first-hand knowledge of what is going on in the business community.